- Lessons Learned: Treasures from Nadwah’s Sages. By Mohammad Akram Nadwi. Translation by Abu Zayd. Quran Literacy Press, 2019. 164 pages.
- Foreword to Lessons Learned: Treasures from Nadwah’s Sages
- Childrens Bequest The Art of Tajweed. 4rd edition Hardcover. Quran Literacy Press, 2021. 240 pages.
- Journey to Andalus. By Mohammad Akram Nadwi. Translation by Abu Zayd. Anglewing Media, 2019. 136 pages.
- Remembering Beautiful Days in Jerusalem. By Mohammad Akram Nadwi. Translation by Abu Zayd. Al Buruj Press, 2020. 120 pages.
Published Book Reviews
- Zayd, A. (2019). Hadith: Muhammad’s Legacy in the Medieval and Modern World, 2nd ed. By Jonathan A.C. Brown. American Journal of Islamic Social Sciences, 36(2), 64-73. Retrieved from https://ajiss.org/index.php/ajiss/article/view/575
- Zayd, A. . (2020). Islam in Pakistan: A History by Muhammad Qasim Zaman. American Journal of Islam and Society, 37(1-2), 124-132. https://doi.org/10.35632/ajis.v37i1-2.889
Imlā al-Khāṭir Series (Translations from Dr Akram Nadwi)
- The Meaning of Weak Hadith
- Who Taught You History?
- Do You Speak to God?
- The Art of Criticism
- The Difference Between Hadith and Philosophy
- Hanafi Usul al Hadith
- Knowing the Exalted Lord
- The Book is Two Books
- The Role of Reason
- The True Worth of Islamic Education
- True Thinking: An Intro to Shahbaz Islahi
- Who Taught You Dhikr?
- The Number of Units of Prayer
- Taraweeh is not Sunnah
- A Lesson About the Timings of the Five Prayers
- A Book Free of Aberration
- The Real Meaning of Read in the Name of Your Lord
- The Crystal Clear Book
- The Meaning of Ijazah
- The Right Pathway to Studying Hadith
- Between Hadith and Fiqh
- Virtue of the Juristic Approach in Fiqh
- Departure of Scholars from the Way of the Hadith Imams
- Sunnah and Hadith
- The Safety of the Public Road: Lessons in public safety from the Prophet of humanity
- Charity and Volunteerism in Islam
- The Rights of Workers: A Prophetic recommendation for an overlooked segment of the population
- The Deadly Seven: A Prophetic prediction of seven universal dangers and seven truthful predictions
- Did the Prophet Predict Islamophobia?: A timely prescription for our times
- The World Deserves to Know: A Look at the Relevance of the Prophet [download pdf]
- The Islamic Concept of Ḥayāʾ (Modesty) [Powerpoint]
- CHILDRENS BEQUEST: Textbook on Tajweed based upon translation of Tuhfat al-Atfal
- The Broken Chains of Tuḥfat al-Aṭfāl: A Look at the Historical Transmission of this Text [download pdf]
- Teaching Qur’an is the Greatest Service: A look at the Prophetic statement that inspired the greatest Qur’an teachers in the world today.
- 8 Reasons for the Predominance of Hafs in the World: Translation from Shaykh Muḥammad al-ʿArīfī
- An Evening with Alafasy: An exclusive QA session with Shaykh Alafasy from his USA tour.
- Reciting the Qur’ān with Maqāmāt: Two scholarly views on reciting the Qur’ān with melody
- References in the Qirā’āt: A survey of the major references in the Variant Readings of the Qur’ān
- Translation of The Ode of Bayqūnīyyah [a Primer Text on Hadith terminology]
- Ulum al-Hadīth [Comprehensive notes on Hadīth Studies]
- Aṣaḥḥ al-Asānīd: A look at the best chains of Ḥadīth
- Anthology of Ḥadīth Literature
- Prophetic Training in Sabr [Riyadh al Saliheen Summary]
Grammar by the Book: Arabic Grammar Crash Course Notes
Seerah / Biography
- Imām Nawawī: The most widely read Muslim author today
- Imām Al-Qurtubī [died 671H/1272CE]: From our darkest times emerge our brightest minds
- A True Student of Knowledge: The Story of Baqiy ibn Mukhlid
- The Lives of the Four Caliphs: Biographical Notes
- Ahl al Qur’ān: Biographies of the Ten Imāms of Recitation
- 2012 MCMC Calendar: 12 Bios written for the annual calendar of the Muslim Society of Middlesex County
- An Intellectual Map of Shāh Walīullah [d. 1176/1763]: Tracing the Hadith Legacy of Shāh Walīullah to the Major Figures of Contemporary Islam
- A lesson in humulity from Maulānā Maudūdī: A personal narration
- Clarifying the Record on Maulānā Maudūdī: A response to an unforunate allegation from Muslim quarters